Join our team
BrightFields is currently seeking applications for:
- Project Manager
- Environmental Building Inspector
- Environmental Analyst III (not currently hiring – but always accepting resumes)
Send your resume and three professional references to email@example.com.
Grow as a professional
With our diverse technical and policy background, the BrightFields team includes a level of expertise usually found only in a much larger firm. We value the pursuit of knowledge, reward strategic thinking and creative solutions, and celebrate successes together. BrightFields prides itself on investing in our employees and giving each person the customized coaching they need for professional success.
- Comprehensive onboarding process gets you off to a great start.
- Technical, safety, leadership, and management training enhance your skills.
- Videos and web-based training are available when it’s convenient for you.
- Memberships with business and industry organizations provide educational and networking opportunities.
- Annual performance reviews include a career development session with our senior leadership team.
- Tuition reimbursement helps you advance your education and career.
Build security for you and your family
You’ll have peace of mind with a quality healthcare plan, insurance options, and time off to recharge. Our compensation package includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company Wellness Program
- Disability Insurance (short-term and long-term)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match, vested 100% immediately
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- Travel Assistance Program
- Flexibility to work around your family commitments
Give back to our communities
Headquartered in Wilmington, DE, BrightFields is built on the 7th Street Peninsula, where the Brandywine and Christina Rivers converge. We are situated on an old city landfill, demonstrating our clear commitment to the revitalization of environmentally impacted and economically disadvantaged areas.
Because of the work we do, BrightFields has a strong connection to the communities where we live and work. We devote significant time and resources to non-profits, charities, and events through donations, in-kind services, and volunteerism. We’ve helped form coalitions and written successful environmental funding grants for municipalities, non-profits, and redevelopment authorities.
Enjoy where you work
BrightFields has been named a Top Workplace in Delaware for 9 years in a row, and recognized by the Zweig Group for 5 years on its annual Hot Firm List. We may do amazing work every day, but we also know it’s important to unwind and have fun! BrightFields hosts various activities throughout the year including an annual fall Crab Feast, December Holiday Party, themed winter pot lucks with prizes, happy hour get-togethers, and monthly summer food trucks or BBQs.